Questival Kick-Off at the Levitt!
Explore your city and beyond! In Questival, the 24-hour adventure race, teams of two to six friends compete for prizes by completing adventure challenges in categories like fitness, camping, service and teamwork. Teams rack up points by submitting challenges in the Questival app. Prizes will be awarded to the top teams and winners of the prize challenges.
Here’s how to get started on the Questival adventure:
- Go to the Dallas/Fort Worth Questival website and register.
- Assemble your team of two to six people.
- Download the free Questival app from the website highlighted above.
- Get the challenge emailed to you 24 hours before the race.
- Come to the check-in party at the Levitt Pavilion to pick up your race materials, complete challenges with other teams and enjoy local food and music.
Questival Check-in Party Details
Friday, March 16
Levitt Pavilion Arlington at 100 W. Abram St. in Arlington
6 p.m. Check-in opens
7 p.m. Totems distributed and the 24 hours start
7:30 p.m. Kick-off challenge
8 p.m. Check-in closes
Each racer receives a Cotopaxi Luzon backpack ($40 value) and race swag. Teams compete to win trips, gear, and more. Each race offers up to $5,000 in prizes!
Levitt Pavilion General Information:
Concerts are free and family-friendly. The Levitt Pavilion is located at 100 W. Abram St. in Founders Plaza on the corner of Abram and Center streets. For directions and parking, please see Directions & Parking. The Levitt is an open-lawn seating, outdoor concert venue. Visitors should bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on. Picnics and coolers are welcome. Please do not bring glass containers to the Levitt. Concessions are sold at the Levitt, including beer and wine. For additional information, please visit our FAQs, call the 24-hour information line at 817.543.4301, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.