- Special Event
- Presented by
- CASA of Tarrant County
Superheroes unite for the most important mission yet!
Every child needs a hero, but abused children need superheroes!
Join CASA of Tarrant County for its Fourth Annual Superhero Run!
Saturday, Oct. 28
Levitt Pavilion Arlington
7 a.m. Registration
8 a.m. 1-mile Fun Run
8:30 a.m. 5K Run/Walk
- Located in the heart of Downtown Arlington at the Levitt Pavilion
- USATF Certified 5K course
- 1 Mile Fun Run
- Free parking
- Free T-shirt and goody bag for all registrants
- Shopping and food in the Vendor Area
- Live aerial entertainment
- Puppy Power Pavilion for Canine Superheroes
- KaPow! Kid Zone with games, inflatables and family-friendly activities
- Family-friendly activities and Kid Zone
- Costume contests for youth, adults and dogs
- Superhero Training Academy featuring Camp Gladiator
- Special Superhero appearances
- Kids yoga warm up courtesy of PoserKids Yoga
- Performance by Luke Chacko
- And much more!
CASA of Tarrant County and its court appointed volunteers work to advocate for the best interests of abused and neglected children.
Levitt Pavilion General Information:
Concerts are free and family-friendly. The Levitt Pavilion is located at 100 W. Abram St. in Founders Plaza on the corner of Abram and Center streets. For directions and parking, please see Directions & Parking. The Levitt is an open-lawn seating, outdoor concert venue. Visitors should bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on. Picnics and coolers are welcome. Please do not bring glass containers to the Levitt. Concessions are sold at the Levitt, including beer and wine. For additional information, please visit our FAQs, call the 24-hour information line at 817.543.4301, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.